Lake Tahoe

Lake Tahoe
Everything is better by the lake.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Check out the new digs!

Cabin Transformation!



We have been working hard painting the exterior of the house and installing new windows and trim. I can barely find the time to squeeze in this post, but I thought that it would be cool to post some before and after shots.


I'll post the before shots now, and maybe some work in progress shots. We can't wait to be done - many trails and a beautiful lake await us. But of course, there is always something that can be worked on. In the future will be new countertops, tile floor, bathroom.....when does it end?


Here I am peeking into the cabin when we were cabin shopping back in September 2005.



Here I am peeking into the back bedroom window.



View from the street, front corner.



Right side, that's the bedroom window.

OK, that's enough for now to grab your interest. I will post some new shots soon. Keep in touch!





No comments: